Renowned contemporary architect Olson Kundig designed this hillside pavilion residence, Kukui’ula Overlook takes full advantage of its naturally sloping southwest-facing homesite. Perched above the Orchard where you can pick your own produce, the panoramic ocean views are featured prominently beyond the lush tropical landscaping surrounding the home. Private and elevated passage entry, a variety of gathering spaces, private bedroom suites, and the expansive doors and windows that open up to the outdoors, offers a modern perspective on the landscape. Enjoy spectacular ocean views from both levels. The glass railing at the living room allows for a seamlessly transparent indoor-outdoor living experience.
The private pool and jacuzzi plus a fire pit on the expansive ocean-facing lanai make for the ultimate setting for relaxing and enjoying the stunning south side sunsets.
– Dual master suites on the main living level, each with king beds and en suite spa-like bathrooms.
– One bedroom within the upstairs main living area. 2nd Master suite is located off of a breezeway on the upstairs level. Two downstairs junior suites are located downstairs and are detached from one another. Each bedroom features a king bed and en suite bath. TVs in every bedroom.
– The kitchen features a large island with seating for 7 and is outfitted with Miele appliances including convection oven, steam oven, speed oven, wine storage and DCS grill outside on the dining lanai.
– 18 Lumos solar panels cover the dining lanai and the home is pre-wired for additional Solar PV panels to offset utility power use or charge a Tesla battery wall.
– The finishes include Ipe decking, Teak hardwood floors, Limestone floors & counters in bathrooms and Granite countertops throughout.