Conde Nast Traveler: Hawaii's Longest Running Villa Rental Specialist Award
How do I book a rental home?
1) Contact Hawaii Hideaways: Be prepared with your dates of travel, the number of guests in your party, your price range, any specific criteria you may have and how to reach you. Email Info@HawaiiHideaways.com Call toll free at (866) 96-ALOHA (2-5642) Office (808) 878-8559 x100 Fax (808) 878-8669
2) Reserve Your Dates: A Travel Coordinator will confirm availability and rates specific to your party.
3) Create the Contract: Please provide Hawaii Hideaways with the following information:
-Telephone numbers (home, work, cell and fax)
-Name of each guest in your party and ages of any children
-Exact travel dates
-A brief professional profile
4) Finalize Your Reservation: 50% of payment is due immediately to secure the reservation. The remaining 50% and fully-refundable security deposit are due two months prior to arrival. If your arrival date is within two months, 100% of payment and the security deposit are due to secure the reservation. With a signed copy of the contract and the payment, your reservation is final.
5) Payment: Hawaii Hideaways accepts business or personal checks or wire transfers. Please make all checks payable to Hawaii Hideaways Inc. Client Trust Account. Payment and contracts are then mailed to:
333 Hoopalua Drive, Makawao, HI 96768
All payment and mailing instructions are found on the second page of the contract. Hawaii Hideaways can accept credit cards but there is a 3% processing fee.
6) Cancellation: The cancellation policy is rather firm and states that Guest will receive a refund only if Hawaii Hideaways is able to re-book the dates. If possible, Hawaii Hideaways always tries to arrange for a rain check for mutually convenient dates to both the Owner and Guest. If your plans are at all subject to change, we recommend trip insurance. Please inquire with your reservationist for an Access America trip insurance quote.
7) Arrival: With receipt of final payment, Hawaii Hideaways will send you driving directions to the property. Come your date of arrival, you will drive to the property where a Guest Services Representative will greet you and take you on a property tour.
8) Departure: After an amazing Hawaii vacation, simply leave the keys on the counter and head for the airport. A professional cleaning team will be in the property immediately after. Typically within one week of departure, your security deposit is mailed back to you.
9) Contact Hawaii Hideaways: Start all over again and secure your reservation for next year!